Monday, May 23, 2011

To those who wait...

Maya's flower girl dress in 2 sizes

Close-up of pink phlox. Not sure what the little white flowers to the left of it are called. They are just beginning to bloom. They are spreading all over the place. My friends near by are welcome to some.

The rock garden. I need to use the trimmer around the outside rocks. The tall flowers are flax. Too much thyme here too (again..readers are welcome to some)
About 2 months ago, I saw the above white dress in a Target. Naomi had been looking at ones in a bridal salon for more than a hundred apiece. Before I bought the Target dress, I showed it to Naomi online and she approved but I didn't get around to buying it until this weekend. It was marked down to $5 so I bought the last two: size 18 and 24 months. Ms. Maya will be almost 14 months at the time of the wedding. She is tall but slim. Still it looks like the 18 month one will be almost ankle length. Since she seems so slow in growing hair, we bought a very pretty flowered headband for her.

I am tired. I did run between between the torrential rains here but it was an effort. I finally heard from Josh this morning. I hadn't heard from him since early Saturday and I was a tad concerned.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive