Friday, May 6, 2011

Raisin toast and Tiffany

From AA News..Tiffany below; Picasso above
Shanna had an 18 hour break from the boys, which she spent largely with me. We drank peach martinis while watching HBO at night and in the morning went out to Angelo's, home of the raisin French toast.

I hadn't been to the UM Art museum since its expansion so we went there. What they have that I appreciate the most is their Tiffany glass collection, especially  the above chandelier. What I appreciated least is their clay exhibit consisting of numerous pots on the floor. The boys would have had fun destroying them.

We had both scheduled appointments today with our hairstylist without knowing that the other had. I waited too long between appointments and my hair was becoming more and more unruly. The chemo curls have almost disappeared but if my hair is short and scrunched up, some waves will appear. And now my hair is a darker shade of blonde but it will fade over the next month.

2 comments:

Teri Bernstein said...

pictures of the hairdo, please...♡

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

See next day's blog..

Followers

Blog Archive