Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A chain of events

Due to illnesses and appointments, this was the first library hour in a while
Someone jumping rope snags it on a sprinkler. The entire system is set off for the building quickly filling it with water. Only the fire department can turn it off but the personnel sent can't figure out for a whole hour how to do it. Most of the water pours into the elevator shaft. The next day, there is no elevator. Some of the people in my LiveStrong class are dependent on the elevator so no class for them.

When I was leaving, out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman that used to be in a different class I took. She learned she was stage 4 BC on the 10th anniversary and given 2 years to live. Her expiration date (as she calls it) came up about 2 years ago. I haven't seen her for a year so I was thinking...uh oh but there she was on a treadmill.

We worked on dynamic balance again today in class. Not my favorite but probably it is what I need most.
It has been a while since I had my yoga class too. Either there are snow days, holidays or I am coughing too much to go to class.

I had Maya bright and early as Steve was helping Naomi with some issues which I hope are settled. As now the 4 kids are in a rare state of health, we took them to the library story hour.

While I was shoveling last week, I saw the postman retrace his steps back and forth a few times across our yard. Did you drop something? He hoped not. Now I find a piece of undelivered junk mail in our yard. Could our missing check have been dropped too? And so often I end up returning misdelivered mail to its rightful owner. I hope the same would happen in return. but if he gave it to those good-for-nothing tenants next door, we'd be out of luck.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive