Monday, July 5, 2010

Maya in action

Josh is accounted for and had a good time in Paris.

Shanna and Ramy are on a mini-honeymoon. Won't see them until tomorrow.

Baby Maya is getting her first nurse visit for a weight and bilirubin check. As Naomi has real milk now, I'm sure she has stopped losing weight. Update: She weighed the same as she did when she left the hospital-7#8oz but that's normal. No jaundice either so all is fine with her.

Attached (hopefully) is Maya thrashing around. She has the cutest cry.

2 comments:

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

Sue she is absolutely adorable. I agree that little cry is so unique.
Beautiful baby girl. I can see you are really enjoying her.

Hope you feel better Sue. I did the whole Poison Ivy thing during a camping trip a number of years ago....

Alli xx

(Sorry had a couple of typo's in my first comment)

Followers

Blog Archive