Sunday, February 21, 2016

Recent finds







 

Along with many dysfunctional aspects of my life, Blogger is being a pain and not letting me edit my photos. The first is a frame that I tried to match with one of our recent surfer shots. The second is a tile that looks nice in my master bath. The 3rd is a 3 dimensional piece that is in my flower room along with the botanical water color below.

Yep I am having a pity party. I almost left the Mother's group last night early in tears. I felt marginalized. Was I being rational? Probably not. Suck it up Buttercup.
Overnight the temperature dropped 30 degrees. I thought a run would make me feel better until I noticed how much I have declined in the last 2.5 months.

Later we visit Josh and Allie. This too shall pass.
 

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

We are all entitled to a paddle in the pity pool. It is only a problem when it becomes a wallow.
Look after yourself. Physically AND emotionally.

Unknown said...

Hang in there. Things will be better when it warms up. Though one nasty truth is WE ARE GETTING OLDER. We need to continue to do things to slow it down but we can't stop it.

Followers

Blog Archive