Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another dividing day

Near Bliss
One day, your biggest concern is why there is no power to your bedroom and the next day, everything changes. One of my children is making a big mistake and I am powerless to do much about it. This consumes my thoughts. I want to go back to yesterday before I had this awful knowledge. I have to be vague here.

But I must put it perspective. Last week a woman with Stage 4 cancer had to make a choice whether to continue the drug that keeps her alive but causes tremendous pain or get off of it to have a few moments of painless existence. There seems to be no back up plan.

The problem isn't as bad as all that.

1 comment:

Holly said...

our children are a source of endless joy and endless worry...hope things turns out well...

Followers

Blog Archive