Monday, July 30, 2012

Geraniums






I finally found the bottom poppy in bloom. Usually I just find a pile of petals. Very short lived as an hour later, the petals were gone again. All my geraniums are from a 7 year old plant that I bring in the house in the winter. I put cuttings in the front yard so I have about twenty plants fronting my house and three huge containers. Plus I have given many away.

I transferred a bunch of cleome. What an unpleasant task! The stalk is covered with prickers and exudes a sticky, skunk smelling gum. Still the plants are pretty.

I gave Maya a bicycle ride in my newly purchased bike trailer. Would have been easier if I pumped the trailer's tires up. A good workout for me hauling her up the hills. Still she enjoyed it.

Finally finished my photo book.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive