Saturday, March 12, 2011

The winning dress

Dress one back

Dress one
Dress two Naomi's second favorite
Dress two detail
Dress three
dress four
dress five
dress nine
dress 9 back
dress seven (my favorite dress)
dress seven
These are just a few of the dresses tried on today. One was selected...see it in August.

So the deal with these dresses..all are in size 10 so if you are smaller, they have to clip it smaller and put in bolsters.If you are larger...well too bad. Naomi weighs the same as I did when I got married though I am not as tall nor did I ever have a real wedding dress. I am just not the fairy princess type nor am I big on diamonds. I have a simple but somewhat artistic gold band. Naomi is a size 6 and looked great in almost everything. These pictures actually make her look bigger  than she is. One bride to be had her mom and 5 aunts with her all weighing in with their opinions on both girls' dresses..it was fun. This place had much nicer dresses than the big chain shop Naomi went to previously. Sometimes they have very good deals but of course she fell in love with those that were not so economical.

We ran into Josh's best girl buddy who was there with  the ex-Mom's daughter and her 10 week old daughter (Moms..I have a picture now of the former EA). Also with them was a woman Josh used to date whom I never had met before. Small world.

There was not a cloud in the sky when I started my run this morning but not even a patch of blue left when I finished and it was not that long of a run. Even though I was dead on my feet yesterday, I had more energy today.

3 comments:

Nae said...

what was the designers name again?

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

Maggie Sottero

Teri Bernstein said...

Yowza! every single dress looks fabulous! Naomi--what a beauty!

Followers

Blog Archive