Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cataracts

Maya came with us to my eye appointment

These look better on her than on me

She liked the horse that made galloping noises
For the past few months, my vision has become worse and worse. I let them talk me into this coating the last time I got glasses that now has disintegrated so much , the lenses are quite cloudy. On top of it, I seem to be developing cataracts but as the optometrist said, it isn't the end of the world. The surgery needed to get rid of them would also obviate my need for glasses. As it is, they aren't bad enough to justify the surgery but maybe in 2-5 years.

I was able to bike early this morning though my toes were frozen from the ride. I rarely bike so late into the year. I used to have neoprene foot covers but who knows where those are. I saw just one other rider and he had neoprene this and that on.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive