Monday, November 5, 2012

Defriended!

These are those who have defriended me in the past year or so.
Daughter
Daughter-in-law
Son-in-law
Nephew
Cousin-in-law
Who have I defriended?
Just some classmate who I really didn't know and whose politics were driving me crazy.

Who I have not friended?
My husband

Who has refused to befriend me?
My cousin although his daughter has.

Who are my friends?

Family members
relatives
relatives-in-law
ex-coworkers
ex-neighbors-
Cancer peeps
Close friends
childhood friends
neighbors
children of all of the above
Today is our preparation day for the Big Trip. Steve will be working the polls for a probable 18 hour shift so he'd better pack tonight. I'll be doing all the driving. He can just sleep away the next day.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I will never de-friend you my friend!!

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

But you did! You didn't probably mean too. I sent a friend request recently. Hope you are doing better. It will be an exciting week for you.

Followers

Blog Archive