Wednesday, November 25, 2015

X-mas decorating








the big tree. Still need to put more ornaments on it

pretty sunset tonight
from our porch
even decorated the hibiscus a little
white tree in the flower room
with lights
let's put a bird on the orchid
wire tree in the family room

I have been busy since I got up except while I was out bicycling. Yep bicycling. It was sunny and warm enough to be comfortable though the bike lane still had snow in the shady parts. It felt like spring. Still have lots to do before people come tomorrow,

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

You are putting me to shame.
No decorations here. And precious little preparation has happened yet.

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

I am making up for last year when packing took up so much of my time, I didn't put up a tree. And this year I did it early as I am going away for a couple of days and then immediately having surgery in which I will not be able to reach or do many other things for a while

Followers

Blog Archive