Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Canoe sunburst








New artwork at Gallup Park



Real goose
fake goose
wild asparagus
Huron Rier


It's been more than a year since I've been to Gallup Park, a place I would go to almost daily. In my absence, they have put up art works, my favorite being the canoe sunburst.

A triple workout today: run, bike and a long walk. As the next two days will have bad weather, I guess it's good I got my workouts done in advance.

Back to the Albatross to reclaim some of our lamps as we are no longer showing the house. We found a couple taking a photo of our pretty maple, right now the prettiest in the neighborhood. I also noticed that plants that are dead due to frost at our new house are still alive back there. Must be about 5 degrees warmer there.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the canoe sunburst.
Hooray for reclaiming some lamps. And finally being able to leave the albatross.

Followers

Blog Archive