Monday, June 15, 2015

Thanks to God, our flag is on the moon

Josh's family recently got 'professional' photos. Air quotes because what professional gives out tiny 2MB finished product? I had wanted to make a canvas for a present but given the resolution, I don't think I can. Plus why are Allie's legs cut off?

cute photo but includes lens glare
The title of this blog was taken from a church billboard I often go by. I have a few problems with their logic.

I did time my bike ride perfectly in between several deluges that caused flash flooding particularly in downtown Ann Arbor. Hopefully the inside of our house stayed dry. Our 2 nibbles have yet to turn into anything concrete. One woman led us to believe an offer was coming soon; another is a couple still undecided after 2 viewings of the house.

Josh and Allie visited. Allie kept repeating 'bike'. She loves being hauled around in the bicycle trailer. By that time, it was raining but she was well covered. Only Josh got wet.

In the past 8 days, I rode my bike more than 90 miles, well ahead of the mileage I had at this time last year. Hopefully it will be enough for my big ride in less than a month.

My friend and I finished Gracie and Frankie...now on to the third season of Orange is the New Black.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I have a lot of problems with that church's logic.
Good luck with the nibbles. And I agree with you about the professional photo. I hope they got a choice.

Followers

Blog Archive