Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dynamic Balance

This was the theme for our LiveStrong class this week. Often chemo leaves us with balance issues. When I was evaluated for the class right after finishing chemo, I could not stand on one foot for more than a few seconds. Now I can but in class, we were not just to stand on one leg; the other leg was swinging every which way. Actually none of us did very well with this and had to keep grabbing the ballet barre.

In my BC restorative yoga class she had us do a lot of balancing too. I really did not do well. I especially could not relax when I felt I would topple over any second.

We had a meeting with our financial advisor this morning. He seems to know his stuff unlike some of the others we have tried out. Still we have to decide how to handle certain issues.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive