Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting for the other shoe to drop....

And then it did, with a very loud thud.

It seems like I have a good life. A family that loves me, no major health worries ( oh yeah! cancer but I think I reached the point that a new primary is more likely than a recurrence), no major financial worries, my kids and grandkids all living fairly close to me, a new baby on the way....

But...
Things can turn on a dime in a second. This was sadly made evident the other day in which we spent 20 hours in hell due to a really bad split second decision..a decision as we mulled over the ramifications of it for hours,  that could change several lives just like that. If I were to blog then, it would have been full of anger, self pity, disappointment, guilt, exasperation, frustration  disbelief, shame..about every negative emotion you could come up with. It had all the makings of The Worst Day of My Life but then there was an unexpected reprieve...

Still some nasty loose ends to clean up. I need to be vague here.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Sue no matter what I hope things will be OK for you and wjo ever else involved..
Take Care.
Love Allixx

Anonymous said...

I hope it will work out, too.
Kris

Followers

Blog Archive