Monday, April 18, 2011

Snow?!? Seriously...

Some places are used to snow (Chicago). When one goes through the trouble of clearing a space, its theirs and is marked by a chair, trash can. Woe to 'transplants' that do not know the local customs...from passive/aggressivenotes
There is snow on the ground here with more to follow. It is April 18th. The average high for this time of year is supposed to be 60 degrees.

Today I go out with my 'birthday buddy'.Last week,  I had selected a restaurant that we could sit outside in the warm, sunny air. Ha!
What is a birthday buddy?
Ones that remember each others birthday and celebrate by going out to lunch. I am looking forward to this. In the meantime, I need to babysit as Naomi takes her test. Meanwhile Steve is safe in Boston. It seemed to take him almost 14 hours but he stops much more often than I do.

1 comment:

Teri Bernstein said...

Ha Ha! I would like to be your birthday buddy...Anyway, it is suddenly very cold out here, too...after some breathtakingly beautiful days...

Followers

Blog Archive