Saturday, February 15, 2014

I mustache you a question...

Who's your valentine?
Again it snowed so no wearing sandals to my nail appointment resulting in some wrinkling of the polish on one toe even though I had it in the dryer for 30 minutes. But I do have pretty nails compliments of Julie, a  bright coral pink. I am hoping to be able to wear sandals next week..not here.

A nice valentine's day. Pretty flowers, wine, a new scarf and a heart shaped mousse along with a visit to my grandbabies. Later, saw what old Frank Underwood on House of Cards is up to..sleazy and evil as ever. He is no ones valentine. I never realized his initials until he received the cuff links from one of his minions...FU. So apt!

Below, some of my valentines. Daniel's lips are blue from eating candy hearts.




And my feet heart:

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive