Saturday, February 8, 2014

From Ann Arbor to Sochi

Cool shot of Boston by one of my nieces. I've walked down Commonwealth many times.
We have much more snow than they do though
The Olympics are a bit more fun when you know someone in them. Josh's friend's younger brother is in it as an ice dancer again. Actually all three pairs of ice dancers are from around here. (see http://www.mlive.com/sports/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/02/from_gold_medal_favorites_to_w.html#cmpid=nwsltrhead). He and his partner haven't performed yet though I see him in the box with the other members of the ice skating team.
I remember him as a tow headed toddler running up the side lines while his brother and Josh played soccer.

Steve and I babysat Ms. Allie this afternoon so her mom could have a break. Her hands are becoming more adept at grabbing things.





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive