Monday, June 10, 2013

Solar grass

From the website. I will try to take a picture  at night to see this stuff in action.

I love solar lights. Alas, I don't take care of them well so they don't last very long. I recently replenished my supply with new ones including a glass rose that is so pretty and 3 sprigs of solar grass. It's in blinking mode now. So at night, my patio looks like Fantasy land.
Haven't set out many flowers yet. I am discouraged how quickly they become rabbit food.

It is a rainy, dreary day. I ran in it anyway between thunderstorms. Then off to the lawyers' to sign a bazillion forms taking care of any contingency likely or unlikely to arise. No court for the kids, at least on our behalf. Glad that is done except for retitling things.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive