Sunday, April 9, 2017

Javelinas and friends

lots of elk..yep that is snow though not 4 inches deep as it ws in Flagstaff earlier in the day

Abert squirrel. Ears were as long as a rabbits

javelinas taking a drink

big ugly lizard

fuzzy rattlesnake head

Blister beetle If cornered, it will bleed yellow blood that will blister skin and mouth

rattle snake hiding. People said that before he slithered into the hole, it had 8 rattles

ground squirrel eating a prickly pear blossom
I still haven't finished editing the blogs I posted on our vacation. A work in progress. Trying to get back to normal. Fortunately it is now warm and I got my bike back so I rode 41 miles in the last 2 days.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

41 miles in two days? I suspect I would be bed bound.

Followers

Blog Archive