Saturday, December 31, 2016

Oh the places I have been in 2016

ghost forest Mendocino County

Mendocino

Mendocino

Eureka, CA

Glass Beach, Ft. Bragg, CA

Sea lions, Newport OR

Sundial Bridge, Redding, CA

Superbowl 50 celebration, San Francisco

Ferry Building, San Fran

surfer, Santa Cruz

downtown Northville, MI

Country Dairy, Hart, MI

near Newago, MI

Muskegon River on which we kayaked lit, barely, by a full moon

Lewes, DE

Rehoboth Beach, DE

outside of Livermore, CA

Yosemite

Yosemite

Mono Lake, CA

near Coulterville, CA

Japanese Gardens, Golden Gate Park

Hidden Stairs, San Fran

flock of pelicans, Pillar Point, CA

Grand Rapids

Ypsilanti, MI

Letchworth St. Pk, NY

ditto

Corning, NY glass museum

Freedom  Tower, NYC

Prospect Park

Coney Island

Greenwood Cemetery

I have skipped over many of the places we visited. Hoping to expand my territory next year. Stay tuned! Happy New Year to All.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

A very happy, healthy New Year to you and yours.
Some brilliant photos there, but the flock of pelicans calls to me...

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

Thanks, EC. I love the pelicans too. I have framed a photo of them for one of my rooms.

Followers

Blog Archive