Monday, April 21, 2014

Aww...Google remembered it was my birthday

This is the page I opened up to this morning. Maybe because it is Queen Elizabeth's birthday?Nope because it is mine
How does Google know it's my birthday? I don't recall ever filling anything out for them. I guess they could read Facebook.

How to celebrate my diminishing time left on earth? I received an adorable duet or maybe a trio of little ones singing Happy Birthday on my voice mail. Well tomorrow, a mini-vacay and today we went out two times. I have been diligently running and biking but sadly I can eat even faster. But it was nice eating downtown out on the sidewalk watching the people go by.

More and more flowers are popping up; the peepers are still peeping. Even Steve can here them from the nearby woods. A night on a deck listening to the soft sounds of spring and the wind chimes while sipping wine.

A nice Easter.

Ms. Allie and us

One (!!!!!) of my birthday desserts. Grilled orange pound cake with nutella mousse covered in fruit. Yeah I needed that
While we were browsing in some downtown stores, one of my favorite songs was playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh3EV9SeJvY. Closed related, his song containing the lyrics

Suzanne the plans they made put an end to you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive