Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunsets


 Not sure why 'the composition editor' won't let me start my text further up. These are just a few of the sunsets we took on the cruise,most of these were taken by my friend.
It was almost springlike here today. I heard the trill of the male red wing blackbird, a harbinger of spring, as I ran this morning..46 degrees! But winter is not over yet. Snow would be in my way if I had to go to Boston in the next few days..stay in there Baby Girl! Finish cooking!

Ms. Maya was taken to the doctor today due to grumpiness and a temp of 102.3. A bad cold. They are not to worry unless she becomes lethargic. She wants to eat and run around.
 In the past 2 weeks, I've made 5 photo books and one photo calendar with all these Groupon and its ilk deals expiring.. I am becoming a pro on which company's programs are easier to use. I am taking a break from all that for a while while I await Ms. Baby Girl.

Loved watching the Oscars and seeing the pretty dresses. Loved Viola Davis' and Jessica Chastain's. The absolute best by far was that of Milla Jovovich..so, so graceful.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive