Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Brand New Baby

She has a bit of hair. 9#7oz. What I allegedly weighed Born at 9:51 am this morning

Here's Hannah! Not sure what that line is across her torso
Josh looking at his daughter for the first time




Hannah Eleanor entered this world on a very cold, blustery day. I wish I had taken some pains above to smooth out my wind tussled hair.

We got to the waiting room, after walking a mile in the hospital corridors, about 20 minutes before she was taken out though info was slow to be relayed to us. They spent an hour after her birth finalizing her name, which is probably a compromise. I do like Hannah. I was considering it for my 2nd or third child though Shanna and Hannah would be false rhymes. And Allie's sister being named Eleanor would mean an Allie and an Ellie.

We celebrated by going to the Fly Trap to have their delicious faux pho.

Everyone is healthy so yay!

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Wonderful news - and congratulations to all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Kris

Followers

Blog Archive