Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Back home

 Although expected, it was hard to return to cold and dead gardens. The only bit of color are the winter pansies that a few had survived the summer heat. I returned to my usual routine of running and biking on alternate days  made difficult my the lingering symptoms of probable Covid  Finally 6 weeks later  I feel better 

I had wanted to travel in December but that was made impossible by jury duty and Maya duty

We had Thanksgiving here and will have Christmas. Met with the Moms a few times, continued my language lessons and decorated for Christmas. We also celebrated our 45 anniversary. Tempus fugit

New Xmas decoration
Light up day at Tessa’s school 
 6th grade choir  concert  all different stages of puberty Maya is quite behind
We had only one minor snow but a big storm starts tomorrow 
 
The big tree

Anniversary roses
Immature bird eating hawk
Another tree
Just a few months ago surrounded by lush gardens 
My friend flicker
Lens ball
Family room
Ann Arbor early morning as I had to appear for circuit court   I worried for 2 months about this as I have a guest next week  But I was in a pool for a boring but short civil case involving a disputed contract. Didn’t need me and I got a parking ticket for my efforts 
We went out to Depot town for our anniversary 
Took a jacuzzi hoping the warm moist air would break up my constant congestion. Instead I almost fainted 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Kris

Anonymous said...

You too Kris Hope all is fine with your daughters’ health
This is of course Sue. crazy Blogger!

Followers

Blog Archive