Tuesday, November 30, 2021

thanksgiving 2021

 We didn't skip it this year as last year. The adults are all boosted, some of the grandkids are fully vaccinated, three  of them half vaccinated. Hannah doesn't qualify for a vaccine until January but she goes to a small preschool in which kids are kept safe. Upscale place, no ignorant Trumpers.

But our state is full of them and they are filling up the hospital and are dying. Can't cure stupid.

Ah winter. I hate it. Dark, cold and slippery roads. I still keep busy and amused as I await spring

On a rare warm morning, I biked as the sun was coming up past the local nursery and its Xmas lights
My friend works in a fancy clothing store that is going out of business. I bought this jacket as it matches my crazy purse
our first snow a few weeks ago. We since have had some bigger ones
But we do have nice sunsets and sunrises

Early morning moon
Well not as impressive as the European churches but this Methodist church I visited is still nice. They had a craft fair
hand carved gourd from Kenya
And our local Michigan theater. Had to show I was vaccinated. Saw The French Dispatch. Liked it
My precious ones on Thanksgiving. Oliver kept to himself
sunrise
my flower room with Christmas tree. Still working on the big one
looks better at night
We had Maya again. She loves the Jacuzzi but still likes to splash around so not so relaxing for me


1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

You are so right about the sunrises and sets.
It is warming up here - which I dread. Probably as much as you dread winter.

Followers

Blog Archive