Thursday, January 27, 2022

Sunrises

My jacuzzi area. I have all my colored lights, ginger blossom bubbles and wine. What’s not to love?
I thought this was funny. Steve only hears a fraction of what I say despite my loud voice. He has hearing aids but finds them annoying 
It was his birthday. He doesn’t like sweets in general and is tired of all my cherry creations. He asked for banana cream pie
Part of my indoor flowers along with amaryllis and orchids

 






Every night a herd of deer walk through our yard in the winter

It is my least favorite time of the year. This winter is especially cold and slippery and I haven’t run much outside. Fortunately I have a treadmill and an indoor bike along with my weights. I injured myself last year on the treadmill but this year I’m being super careful and slowing down
In 8 weeks we go to Europe again assuming we both have negative Covid tests. What is scary is that if we get it and recover, we could still test positive for months afterward
Although Covid is starting to subside in the East it’s still very prevalent here so I am staying away from people for the most part though I did go to Allie’s basketball game where there were a few mask holes.(always fat it seems) I kept my distance. I also had to get new glasses because my super expensive frames broke and I have been relying on super glue for 2 months so more exposure to people. I do see friends though 
I am glad Australia kicked out that asshat tennis player who doesn’t believe in vaccinations and thinks he has natural immunity. Hopefully he will be stuck playing in his own country. 
But in the morning most of the time we still have nice sunrises 

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love your sunrises - and hope that you can travel.

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

Thanks. I really hope we can travel too

Followers

Blog Archive