Thursday, June 28, 2018

This is me

Annoying: they are burning off all the vegetation on an empty lot. Stunk up the neighborhood for two days

some of my lilies

backless dress

my new glasses: not as colorful as I remember them being

ceramic mermaid for my hallway

woven paper art

I have to stop buying up fancy dresses in which I have no place to wear them. I did get a sensible sun dress which I will wear much more often. And as you can probably tell, I can't weigh one more pound and fit into that dress. I haven't lost all my winter weight yet though I am close. 5 more pounds and I will not go any lower.

Saskatoon berries. At a nearby apple orchard there was a sign for U-pick Saskatoon berries

???????
A new one for me. I looked them up. A relative of an apple, they are small as a blueberry and taste somewhat like them. They are a variety of service berry, which I had two trees full of until the various wildlife cleaned me out. As they are charging $5/pint to pick them, it would take 2 pints for a pie. I think I will stick to rhubarb for tomorrow's pie for the moms.

As we are entering a heat wave again, back to biking versus running. I was up at 5:30 to beat the workday traffic.

Later today: horse back riding for Maya's birthday. Hopefully she won't freak out.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

From here it doesn't look as if you need to lose five ounces let alone five pounds.

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

Thanks EC.

Kat&Chris said...

You look fabulous Sue!!
Kathy

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

Thanks Kathy

David M. Gascoigne, said...

GeeI wanna come and dance with you in that dress!

Followers

Blog Archive