Wednesday, March 21, 2018

We were photobombed by David Hasselhof




The other day, Naomi was going through the  photo files on my phone looking for photos she didn't have already of her or Maya and came across this one of herself as a 6 year old at Disneyworld.

Why did you put this man in my picture?

I didn't. The original photo I took with an old fashioned film camera (imagine that!) and had scanned it into my computer. I never put it on my phone so I was puzzled how all of this happened. Is my phone infected with some kind of virus that puts strange men into my photos? And again, I never put this photo on my phone though it is buried somewhere amongst zillions of files on my ageing computer.

I never watched Baywatch (no desire to see breasts jiggling) but I realize he is the star of the show. We googled Hasselhof photobomb and got answers. Google did it 5 years ago as an April Fool's joke as part of their 'enhancement' service. I never noticed. I recently put Google photos on my phone so I could share the Costa Rican ones with my fellow travelers and it must have dug out this one.

Spring is technically here but with windchills in the teens, it certainly didn't seem like it as I slogged through my long run this morning.

3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I wonder whether my photos have also been bombed. I will check later - and hope not.
I hope Spring manages to push your winter out the door soon.

Snowbrush said...

Google put this man in your photo, and you can't get rid of him?! It's the joke that keeps on joking, and joking, and joking.

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

I should have the original somewhere though I haven't been able to find it yet. I also have the original print I scanned somewhere too but yeah, he would be hard to crop out.

Followers

Blog Archive