Saturday, December 26, 2020

Merry Covid Christmas

 

We had three shifts of Christmas guests: Christmas Eve Mya, Mid day Christmas Josh's family and later, Shanna's family. Naomi who would be all alone was there the whole time. Yes it would have been more fun to have everyone at once..Next year. I guess. I had the kids smile in their photos before they could open presents
Josh and Allie
A pensive Naomi. Finally her hair is near to its original color
Hannah and Allie
tree with snowflake ceiling
Yes I am a sucker for various lights. I like the pattern these lanterns make
Maya and Nala
Our 43rd wedding anniversary came and went
more lights


Its turned cold and snowy so luckily we have a treadmill. With the heat off, the fan full blast and my music full blast, it is almost tolerable. Warm now is defined by me at least at 35 for bicycling


As in most of the world, I feel like I am in a holding pattern until we can get those vaccines. Also cannot wait until Trump leaves. I keep being afraid one of his dastardly plans might work. Now I can see why he wants to stay in office at all costs but why anyone else would.


And each day now gets ligher

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Happy Christmas.
I am very afraid that one of Trump's plans WILL succeed, and blame his enablers as much as I do the man himself.

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

He is managing to screw up the country as much as he can. Can't wait until he is gone.

Followers

Blog Archive