Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Happy Zoom Halloween

 

Cat faced Naomi
Maya Bo PeepMaya as Bo peep

Josh's family
Steve's cousin"s granddaughter as Malala
Oliver
Tessa and Daniel
Halloween graveyard on my bike ride
Real graveyard adjacent to our subdivison
New sculpture over my 'bar' area
aster
skull cookies by Maya and Naomi


Who are these characters that my grandchildren were for Halloween  Just had heard of Bo Beep which I  am surprised that any kid knows about these days. I reread the nursey rhyme recently. It has a part about Bo Peep finding the missing sheep tails bloody hanging in a tree. Sweet dreams children
Little Bo peep fell fast asleep
And dreamt she heard them bleating,
But when she awoke, she found it a joke,
For they were all still fleeting.
Then up she took her little crook
Determined for to find them.
She found them indeed, but it made her heart bleed,
For they left their tails behind them.
It happened one day, as Bo peep did stray
Into a meadow hard by,
There she espied their tails side by side
All hung on a tree to dry.

Speaking of nightmares. The elections are very close. Again the polls were wrong. Trump called the election for himself late last night saying no more need to count the ballots. But Biden could still win the electorate. Trump will try to seize control any way he could. Why did anyone vote for him?

We have Indian summer for the next week but most of my flowers are dead to a killing frost last weekend. Not a fan of November with its drabness but at least I will be able to bike comfortably a few more times

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I watch your election, I worry, I hope.

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

Since I posted this, Good news! Dancing in the streets!
But still his minions persist. As predominantly Black pollworkers counted ballots in Detroit, enraged Trumpers pounded on the walls and windows, fully armed of course, demanding that there be no more counting. Inside 'republican' pollwatchers continually harassed the workers.

Fortunately his own party is pulling away from him. Rats feeling a sinking ship

Followers

Blog Archive