Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Steve's vacation photos part 1

our Salzburg hotel

we had to take a subway from the airport to catch a train to Salzburg

Somewhere over Europe

Salzburg

Salzburg cemetery



Salzburg train station from afar

I initially thought this was a giant bee as it had fur on it. It is over an inch long and it was coming out of a bee hive. However it is a European hornet. We presumably have them in the US though I haven't come across them



Steve thought the word Shmuck was hilarious

From an overlook

Biergarten under the chestnut trees

you grab a stein, one liter or a half

you can rinse it out before going to the tap

Dwarf garden

Salzburg at night


Czesky Krumlov where I had Steve wait forever with the luggage while I found everything

mr. Bear






In front of the Dancing House in Prague
iPhones have their limits. Steve takes a real camera with all the lenses so he can capture things I can't. Or sometimes he sees stuff I miss.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive