Sunday, September 29, 2019

Since I have been back

hand made (not by me) little Bo-peep costume complete with bloomers and shepherd's crook

fancy chocolates shaped like shells from San Francisco

an eagle one morning on my bike ride

fancy chicken to add to my collection

hibiscus doing fine. Lots of pretty sunsets and sunrises here

fancy dahlias

Josh and his girls

Hannah

allie

yours truly

A childhood friend stopped by from South Carolina while on her honeymoon. She brought her dog, whom Maya loved

Miss Bo Peep
All the kids are back in school. Maya could not get afterschool care as the demand was too high so Naomi works less during the week and more on the weekends and I have to pick up Maya sometimes.
Shanna's kids are in 3 different schools, one of which takes two buses to get there. After a month of reduced activity due to the surgery, a cold and travel, I have been trying to get back to where I was running remaining a challenge. I am so slow now, much slower than 2 months ago but I hope to see some improvement as the weather cools. I do bike a lot and do my full weight routine. I am too afraid to weigh myself.

I am having trouble getting things done though on the surface, what do I really need to do? Vegetables from my garden have been thrown away as I can't find time to fix them all. I spend too much time teaching myself German which in just 2 weeks, our still unplanned trip will take place that I am learning it for. I have been seeing friends or visited by them. Many of our evergreens have some sort of disease in which we are being pressured by the homeowner's association (hate them!!) to fix. It will be done for lots of money early November.

Still haven't received any bills yet from the hospital although the insurance company said they are not paying some of the bills sent to them because the hospital won't code things correctly. When I called the hospital I was told not to worry because they are still working it out.

Even though it is late in the season, we have one lone female hummingbird.

I went to a winery with a friend once I came back..not quite the same as Napa Valley but still fun.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Busy, busy, busy.
Those shell chocolates were incredibly realistic.
Loved the photos of women (young and less so) and wings too.

Followers

Blog Archive